What we do
Here at Nottingham City Homes, we manage around 27,000 homes in the city of Nottingham. Our vision is to create homes and places where people want to live.
We’re an arms’ length management organisation (ALMO) of Nottingham City Council – that means that the council owns the homes, and we manage them on its behalf, under the governance of a Board made up of councillors, tenants and leaseholders, and independent and co-opted members.
Our goals are to:
- listen to our residents and deliver an excellent housing service
- make all our estates great places to live
- build high quality, affordable new homes for local people
- diversify our services, re-investing in our communities
- be a great place to work.
Our values define the way we work, set out whom we are as an organisation and shape customer expectations. Our values are that we are:
- passionate about delivering outstanding services
- respectful - to our colleagues, our customers, our communities
- always looking for ways to improve
- providing great value for money
- committed to working effectively with each other, our customers and our partners.