We are conveniently located in the centre of the Bulwell shopping area, across the road from the Police station.
The bus, tram and railway stations are five minutes walk away.
Riverside Building, Main Street, Bulwell, Nottingham, NG6 8QJ
Open: 8.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday (10.30am to 4.30pm Wednesday)
Phone: 0115 883 3520 (8.30am to 4.50pm)
Fax: 0115 883 3501
- Find us on a map
- The Bulwell office takes cash payments. Find out where you can pay your rent and make other payments.
- You can also make payments at the Nottingham City Council Customer Contact Centre on Angel Row
- This housing office opened on 30th January 2012 and is the third LIFTÂ (Local Improvement Finance Plan) joint service centre. It replaced the office on Gilead Street which is now closed.
Find paypoint locations in:
- Highbury Vale, Old Basford, Heathfield, Stockwell, Whitemoor (north)
- Bulwell Hall, Bulwell, Top Valley (west), Highbury Vale
- Bulwell, Snapewood, Crabtree Farm
Property typesThe housing stock managed by this office is varied and diverse, ranging from houses in the Highbury Vale, Basford and Cinderhill Road areas to pre-war houses and flats in Old Highbury Vale. A number of purpose built bungalows and warden aided developments are near to Bulwell town centre and Snapewood. Post-war built flats and maisonettes are situated around St Albans Road and Basford.
Main areas covered
- Bulwell Hall
- Central Bulwell
- Hempshill Vale
- New Highbury Vale
- Old Highbury Vale
- Rise Park (part)
- Top Valley
Your local councillors
The area is covered by the following wards:
- Bulwell Forest
- Basford (part)