Order your repairs from this page or by calling us 24 hours a day.
All repairs to council properties are handled by the Repairs Contact Centre based in Radford. It is staffed 24 hours a day, every day of the year, so you can report a repair at any time.
Our repairs handbook is sent to every tenant and contains detailed information on every type of repair. It also explains what repairs are our responsibility, and what are yours.
To help us understand what the problem is when you call us, please have the book to hand so we can ask you to identify the problem using the pictures inside. The same pictures are on our online reporting system Interfinder.
Your Repairs Handbook also gives useful advice on many subjects. Do not use e-mail to report emergencies - they should always be phoned in.
Gas safety and servicing
More information about our gas servicing programme and what to do if you think you smell gas in your home is in the 'Your tenancy, safety in your home' part of this website. There are also tips on electricity and fire safety as well.
Tracking the route to your repair
How to report a repair
- Call the Repairs Contact Centre on 0115 915 2222
- Use our online repairs reporting system - Interfinder
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to us: Nottingham City Homes, Customer Service Centre, 14 Hounds Gate, Nottingham NG1 7BA
- When you contact us we will need to know
- your name
- daytime phone number
- details about the repair. The more we know about the problem the quicker we can order your repair. We may not even have to inspect it first
- times that are convenient for us to visit
- whether you have any hearing difficulties or need some time to get to the door.
We will tell you
- if the repair is our responsibility or yours
- a repair order or inspection number
- an appointment, target date or date for the schedule of work in your area
Repair requests are put into groups according to how urgent the repair is considered to be and may be inspected. Some repairs carried out to your property are rechargeable - you will be advised of this when you report your repair.