Our corporate plan
Well managed, well maintained and affordable homes are essential to a better life. We know how important a safe and secure home is and how this helps people to build fulfilling lives with better prospects for education, employment and good health.
Our vision is to create homes and places where people want to live. We've developed five goals for the lifetime of our Corporate Plan that reflect our ambition to be the best social housing organisation in the UK. They are to:
- listen to our residents and deliver an excellent housing service
- make all our estates great places to live
- build high quality, affordable new homes for local people
- diversify our services, re-investing in our communities
- be a great place to work.
To support these goals, we have made a range of ambitious commitments and targets. They build on our successes to date, and help us to focus our efforts for the future.
Read our Corporate Plan
Read our Corporate Plan Summary
Better than the Best - the next three years for Nottingham City Homes
Watch our short film about our Corporate Plan, our five goals and how we'll achieve them.